I have eight years in software development, working on different projects for size and technology used. Over the years, in several cases, as coordinator and project manager.
I consider myself very curious, fast learner and proficient handling my time; I also have strong teamwork and leadership skills. Because of these qualities, in the last several years, I have been entrusted with many responsibilities. These duties also allowed me to improve in many areas of interest.
During my career, I had the opportunity to fill different roles and perform numerous activities' types. This dynamism allows me to master the handling of the entire production workflow and integrate different operational groups.
Software Developer at Reverse spa, full-remote
July 2022 — Present
- PHP development with Symfony through a Domain-driven design approach and the CQRS pattern
- Development of unit tests using PHPSpec and functional tests with PHPUnit
- Usage of agile methodologies for an iterative approach to project management
Senior Software Developer and Technical Project Manager at Cogito srl, Udine (Italy)
October 2015 — June 2022
- Complete supervision of some of the company's product lines and all the projects associated with it, direct management of internal and external teams (2-10 total collaborators)
- PHP development (using Symfony framework) in Cloud deployed softwares
- Support in the analysis of requirements for the development of back end software and infrastructures in internal and external products
- Research, analysis and creation of internal paths for the adoption of new technologies
- Junior-mid developers and apprentices training
- Web application development: Angular and hybrid
Web developer, Italy
April 2012 — June 2016
- Websites conception, design and development (Drupal, WordPress)
- Web applications development (VanillaJS)
- Design of logos and marketing materials for mixed purposes
High school leaving qualification in industrial electronics technology, ITIS Galileo Galilei, Conegliano (Italy)
September 2010 — July 2015
Google Project Management Certificate
2022 | https://www.credly.com/badges/bfda175d-7dde-43bb-83ff-e442c105fcaf
Microservices Architectures: Practical Workshop | Ditedi FVG & MV Labs
Kubernetes: from zero to hero | Ditedi FVG
Develop with Symfony: best practices and use cases, sfday | GrUSP
(Sviluppare con Symfony: best practice e casi d'uso)
Teacher at Anteas, non-profit organization, Nervesa della Battaglia (Italy)
2013 - 2014
I made my IT skills available to a local voluntary association by holding IT courses on multiple topics. The lessons were open to all the population approaching different subjects: computer's fundamentals, introduction to the internet and more articulated topics like interoperability between HW and SW.